- Finalization of update of IDF/FAO Guide to Good Dairy Farming Practice
- Initiation and progress of new work on IDF/FAO Guide on hygienic practices at farm level
- Payment systems for ex farm milk
- To consider aspects of animal reproduction influencing performance and health and aspects of milk production and farm management which impact the efficiency and ethics of production, labour conditions and farmers’ returns;
- To develop new machine milking with introduction of required standards and testing procedures and work in cooperation with and provide support to ISO;
- To determine the influence of animal feeding on milk quality in different parts of the world;
- To cooperate with international organizations in dairy-farm-management-related topics (FAO, OIE);
- To maintain contact with other Standing Committees, for example, Animal health, Dairy policies and economics, Environment, Microbiological hygiene and Residues and chemical contaminants on the implications of their findings in the context of farm management.