- Salt in manufacturing process of cheese
- Conference on Dairy Science and Technology for the IDF World Dairy Summit
- Monitoring of issues including new opportunities and challenges in production and bio-activity of functional dairy foods, microstructure of dairy products, ewes and goats milk, cheese ripening, etc…
- To inform the dairy sector about technological and scientific aspects of processing, packaging, storage and distribution; of dairy ingredients in the food and dairy industry; of processing milk of species other than the cow (genus Bos); of special relevance to countries with an emerging dairy industry;
- To promote participation of young and emerging scientists and provide a forum for them to present their work;
- To maintain relations with international and regional organizations on behalf of the dairy sector in relation to dairy manufacturing procedures;
- To maintain contact with other IDF Standing Committees with regard to dairy technology, dairy information and knowledge transfer on the implications of their findings in the context of dairy technology.