8TH IDF INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON SHEEP, GOAT AND OTHER NON-COW MILK – DAY 1
IDF is bringing together the global dairy community to focus on “Sheep, Goat and other non-Cow milk” in an online event hosted by the IDF Head Office.
Sheep, goats, and other non-cow milk-producing animals are widely distributed throughout the world. They contribute to sustainable livelihoods through support of the economy, rural and peri-urban livelihoods, the empowerment of women, and food security.
During the first day, we will discuss the role of these animals in sustainability, economic, social, environmental and the role of animal health strategies in the sustainability of the dairy sector.
DAY 1 POSTERS
- ATZORI – Carbon footprint of dairy sheep and goat farms
- CANALI – The economic burden of bluetongue disease for Italian sheep industry and national health service
- CHERUIYOT – Medicinal value of camel milk and its significance to food security in Kenya region
- LEROUX – MiRNA profile in milk extracellular vesicles is modulated by caprine alpha S1-casein genotype
- MARCINKONIENE – Latvian dairy goat breeds as Saanen,Latvian Native and crossed breed suitability for cheese production