It is a means of showcasing, to dairy farming and industry delegates attending the annual IDF World Dairy Summit, the best generic advertising campaigns created recently amongst the group in the key areas of innovation, nutri-marketing, and marketing communication.. In honour of one of their founding members, Yves Boutonnat, it is now called the Yves Boutonnat International Milk Promotion Trophy.
Entries are submitted to the IMP Group mid-year meeting where they are subject to peer-review, analysis and judging. The top 3 are selected to present their campaign and the winner is elected by secret ballot. The winner is considered the best in promoting the nutritional benefits and the healthy image and lifestyle of dairy foods.
WINNERS OF THE IMP YVES BOUTONNAT AWARD
- 2011, The IMP Trophy was awarded to Dairy Management Inc. DMI (US) for the Would You Like Milk With That? campaign.
- 2012, the IMP Trophy was awarded to the Norwegian Dairy Council (NO) for their ‘No mornings without breakfast – no breakfast without milk’ campaign.
- 2013: United States of America: Refuel with Chocolate Milk to Win the Race for Milk Sales
- 2014 : Dairy Australia : Changing our image – it is what we make it”
- 2015 : South Africa : Consumer Education Program of Milk SA