IDF Standing Committee on Dairy Science and Technology
- Salt in manufacturing process of cheese
- Conference on Dairy Science and Technology for the IDF World Dairy Summit Yokohama (JP) in Oct-Nov 2013
- Monitoring of issues including new opportunities and challenges in production and bio-activity of functional dairy foods, microstructure of dairy products, ewes and goats milk, cheese ripening, etc...
- To inform the dairy sector about technological and scientific aspects of processing, packaging, storage and distribution; of dairy ingredients in the food and dairy industry; of processing milk of species other than the cow (genus Bos); of special relevance to countries with an emerging dairy industry;
- To promote participation of young and emerging scientists and provide a forum for them to present their work;
- To maintain relations with international and regional organizations on behalf of the dairy sector in relation to dairy manufacturing procedures;
- To maintain contact with other IDF Standing Committees with regard to dairy technology, dairy information and knowledge transfer on the implications of their findings in the context of dairy technology.
Factsheets IDF Dairy Science and Technology Week 12-16 May 2008, Quebec City, Canada